One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Specialized 12-step groups for persons dually diagnosed with substance abuse and mental health disorders also appear to be useful in encouraging abstinence and adherence to psychiatric medication.’
- ‘‘The smart chip is dually engineered to prematurely register ink depletion and to render a cartridge unusable through the use of a built-in expiration date that is not revealed to the consumer,’ the suit said.’
- ‘Given that few agencies have adequately trained staff to provide enough services to attend to a dually diagnosed client's multiple needs, in most instances, multiple agencies work cooperatively to assist the consumer.’
- ‘And the men in Almodóvar's films are dually endowed with ‘feminine’ and ‘masculine’ characteristics.’
- ‘The interview was a semistructured instrument administered as part of a broader prospective longitudinal study of the effectiveness of self-help for dually diagnosed persons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.