One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The smart chip is dually engineered to prematurely register ink depletion and to render a cartridge unusable through the use of a built-in expiration date that is not revealed to the consumer,’ the suit said.’
- ‘Specialized 12-step groups for persons dually diagnosed with substance abuse and mental health disorders also appear to be useful in encouraging abstinence and adherence to psychiatric medication.’
- ‘And the men in Almodóvar's films are dually endowed with ‘feminine’ and ‘masculine’ characteristics.’
- ‘The interview was a semistructured instrument administered as part of a broader prospective longitudinal study of the effectiveness of self-help for dually diagnosed persons.’
- ‘Given that few agencies have adequately trained staff to provide enough services to attend to a dually diagnosed client's multiple needs, in most instances, multiple agencies work cooperatively to assist the consumer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.