One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘delicious dry-cured salamis’another term for dry-salt
- ‘There is prosciutto from last year hanging from a ceiling to dry-cure while 2003's batch sits on a wooden table with a basket of bread ready to make panini.’
- ‘With butcher premises on site, the Oxendales also produce dry-cured bacon, sourced from conventional pigs in Ayr, and a selection of their own Tamworth hams.’
- ‘Mr Burton even produces his own dry-cured bacon in the old-fashioned way, using pork from Mr Frankland's farm.’
- ‘‘I probably do about 15 different varieties of pie,’ explained Mark, who also cooks his own beef, ham and pork for cold-cutting and dry-cures his own bacon.’
- ‘Astor put some dry-cured bacon under the grill.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.