One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who sells illegal drugs.‘investigators are trying to find the drug dealer who supplied him with the heroin’
- ‘He wasn't just a petty thief and drug dealer, he was also a complete jerk to his roommate.’
- ‘He is also charged with money-laundering and extorting bookmakers, drug dealers and loan sharks.’
- ‘They're fighting street gangs and drug dealers in one of the most crime-ridden cities in New England.’
- ‘Police identified another one of those arrested as a low-level drug dealer.’
- ‘Surrounded by thieves and drug dealers, and beset by a lack of money, running water, and air conditioning, the family tries to stay positive.’
- ‘Singh said the area where the attack took place was very isolated and the men may have been local drug dealers.’
- ‘He says the neighborhood is overrun by drug dealers and prostitutes.’
- ‘Federal prosecutors arrested the pair after an undercover operation in which an agent posed as a drug dealer.’
- ‘It wasn't the club owners who got rich, it was the drug dealers.’
- ‘The police operation was aimed not at addicts, but at the drug dealers and gang members who supply them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.