One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Five more minutes,’ she responded drowsily, her eyes still closed.’
- ‘Mr. Dickenson let me get up and I drowsily stumbled over to my bed on the ground.’
- ‘‘Whatever you say,’ I replied drowsily, falling into a deep slumber.’
- ‘I toddled drowsily into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and feeling a whole lot better, to find Dolly sitting at the closed door, gazing forlornly out.’
- ‘You slip drowsily into your dressing gown and tiptoe quietly to the top of the stairs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.