One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You slip drowsily into your dressing gown and tiptoe quietly to the top of the stairs.’
- ‘‘Five more minutes,’ she responded drowsily, her eyes still closed.’
- ‘Mr. Dickenson let me get up and I drowsily stumbled over to my bed on the ground.’
- ‘‘Whatever you say,’ I replied drowsily, falling into a deep slumber.’
- ‘I toddled drowsily into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and feeling a whole lot better, to find Dolly sitting at the closed door, gazing forlornly out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.