One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ten minutes later, they were almost out and the droopiness on their side had turned to frustration and anger.’
- ‘At times, it was accused of dramatic droopiness, lazy diction, and a lack of emotional involvement.’
- ‘He had a broad face with the common droopiness of skin under his chin that most old men have.’
- ‘As one ages, the distinction between the two is obliterated by extra skin, fat, and droopiness in the jowl area.’
- ‘The droopiness of her face only served to accentuate the sharp corners of her thin mouth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.