One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The system in a motor vehicle which connects the transmission to the drive axles.
- ‘Many have drivetrains taken from sport sedans, with suspensions to match.’
- ‘Keeping such a powerful motor, and indeed the rest of the drivetrain alive is a monumental task in itself.’
- ‘The advertised peak power is lower than a conventional drivetrain, yet it achieves the acceleration performance of a much more powerful system.’
- ‘I'm not that nuts about hybrids because, in essence, you need two drivetrains, not one.’
- ‘The compact dimensions of the system means minimum impact on interior space and the design of the drivetrain is surprisingly simple but highly efficient.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.