One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for army ant
- ‘The animals you need to look out for in the forest are snakes, bees, driver ants, and wasps.’
- ‘New World army ants and driver ants from Africa are swarm raiders, hunting above ground.’
- ‘A driver ant is painful to a human being when it gets into the nasal passages and the eyes.’
- ‘Scores of dark brown driver ants with saw toothed jaws slashed through flower and leaf, devouring everything it their path.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.