One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of an engine, computer, or mechanical device which brings about its dynamic movement.
- ‘I know that she has knowledge of both your drive system and your computers.’
- ‘The dump body is made of industrial-weight polyethylene, and the drive system uses a winch rather than costly hydraulics.’
- ‘The system is intended for use in variable speed drives, hydraulic, pneumatic drive systems or any system where real time, passive feedback control is desired.’
- ‘Cable drum and hydraulic drive systems, including a number of options and safety enhancements, provide proven performance and reliability.’
- ‘For example, hydrostatic drive systems are popular and more responsive than anything we've known before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.