The part of an engine, computer, or mechanical device which brings about its dynamic movement.
- ‘I know that she has knowledge of both your drive system and your computers.’
- ‘For example, hydrostatic drive systems are popular and more responsive than anything we've known before.’
- ‘The dump body is made of industrial-weight polyethylene, and the drive system uses a winch rather than costly hydraulics.’
- ‘The system is intended for use in variable speed drives, hydraulic, pneumatic drive systems or any system where real time, passive feedback control is desired.’
- ‘Cable drum and hydraulic drive systems, including a number of options and safety enhancements, provide proven performance and reliability.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.