One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By winter they had a drivable car, and by fall, they were racing it on autocross tracks.’
- ‘It is legally drivable in the streets and can cruise on freeways at the speed of a regular car.’
- ‘Our attention also focuses on making the engine as driveable as possible, especially in terms of torque control.’
- ‘Yet all too often, roads remain gated well into the spring ski season - even when they're dry and driveable.’
- ‘Most of the cars on offer are drivable, but Bonhams motoring specialist Stewart Skilbeck said they present more of a challenge to drive than modern vehicles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.