One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Meeting this charismatic writer and public speaker, she finally learned where she'd got her acting talent, her literary ability and her dreaminess.’
- ‘It captured all the sentimental dreaminess of old-school space stories.’
- ‘There is something mesmerising about this movie: a story of passion and rage and frustration in which everything happens none the less in a kind of underwater dreaminess.’
- ‘Still, it has a stranded-in-the-desert-in-the-Southwest dreaminess to it.’
- ‘It is not difficult to imagine a Bulgarian fellow asking with a contradictory mixture of dreaminess and incipient anxiety in his voice: ‘Was that good for you too?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.