One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A variety of poker in which each player is dealt five cards and, after the first round of betting, may discard some (usually up to three) of these cards and draw replacements from the dealer.
- ‘You know what we say when you pull your cards in draw poker?’
- ‘With 5 card draw poker, there is usually a very obvious potential hand and so deciding which cards you need to change is relatively easy.’
- ‘Play a game of poker without betting - maybe draw poker with a showdown after everyone has drawn the cards they need.’
- ‘On top of the licensing, WCP also has far more modes and games, including Texas Hold 'em, Omaha Hold 'em, draw poker, video poker, blackjack, and slots.’
- ‘Let me try to get you to see this concept with one more common example - this one from the game draw poker.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.