One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But for anything more tailored, this method makes the rayon far too soft and drapey.’
- ‘Knitwear and jackets are slim, while pants are slim through the hips and thighs with a soft and drapey flare.’
- ‘Give it up for a gutsy pair of slouchy, droopy midcalf boots that ask to hold a drapey pair of pants.’
- ‘They look horrible on the ball, but the tops were soft and drapey.’
- ‘This is a very flattering and super quick skirt to make and your end product will look best if a drapey good quality fabric is used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.