One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the car stopped, she jerked awake and peered around dozily.’
- ‘Emerging from his bed the next morning, Aida walked dozily as he headed down the stairs to breakfast.’
- ‘I mumbled as I looked dozily up at my homeroom teacher's desk.’
- ‘Megan sighed and replied dozily, ‘I'll just wake up early in the morning and finish both our work.’’
- ‘I slept only fitfully until about 4am, then solidly until 7, then dozily until after 8.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.