One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In the future.
- ‘Down the road, the networking capability will lead to Internet applications, Yamaha says.’
- ‘Ultimately, you'll need to establish that this greater worth translates into a higher sales price down the road.’
- ‘I think you'll see a 3-liter eventually, down the road.’
- ‘Do you want a well-designed house that fits your lifestyle today and years down the road?’
- ‘‘I was worried about the implications but still thought they were five to ten years down the road,’ recalls Chapela.’
- ‘While action here may not help our industry next year, it may have a real impact down the road, she said.’
- ‘‘The customer is more comfortable spending money if they know it will look the same down the road as when I hand it to them,’ she said.’
- ‘A customer may not be ready to buy during the tour, but they remember the experience, keep business cards and call the artists or stop by one of the galleries a few months down the road.’
- ‘I had to ask myself, ‘Should I really get this when I know it will air on TV, and also be part of a season set down the road?’’
- ‘However, most respondents indicated they will feel more comfortable setting up a business five or ten years down the road.’
- ‘I think, down the road, they appreciate and remember that you took the time to tell them, he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.