One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus the double-sidedness of compassion: As an emotion, it is something we feel, something elicited from us at the sight of another's distress.’
- ‘She continues: ‘But the students, too, had displayed this double-sidedness in their struggles between 1930 and 1933.’’
- ‘Viewed close up, each coin from the random sampling becomes individual with alignment and double-sidedness.’
- ‘A similar double-sidedness pervades Duchamp's writings, in which notes of an abstractly conceptual or drily technical sort coexist with others of vividly emotional character.’
- ‘It is this double-sidedness that informs and energises Hodgins’ work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.