One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For the crime of double-dipping, the folks at Anchor Bay are sentenced to spend the night in Henrietta's fruit cellar.’
- ‘As far as the question of double-dipping is concerned, that is within the purview of the Minister to answer, and the Minister can comment on that part.’
- ‘Why should other institutions not get the same sort of double-dipping?’
- ‘Regulators have also found cases of double-dipping, in which brokers sell mutual funds that carry steep commission-like sales charges to clients with fee-based accounts.’
- ‘The proposed amendment will prevent any such double-dipping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.