One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, these modified leaves displayed a reduced dorsiventrality with ramified and larger epidermal trichomes (not shown).’
- ‘During this time, dorsiventrality was established, but a radicle was not yet differentiated.’
- ‘These results do not indicate that in potatoes the dorsiventrality of the leaves is induced by the stem apex.’
- ‘With the possible exception of some early Chinese fossils, the origin of lamination significantly post-dates determinacy and dorsiventrality.’
- ‘Both species show architectural dorsiventrality in that the prophyll of the first-order axillary bud is ventral and vascular dorsiventrality in that all midvein leaf traces arise from ventral vascular sympodia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.