One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both species show architectural dorsiventrality in that the prophyll of the first-order axillary bud is ventral and vascular dorsiventrality in that all midvein leaf traces arise from ventral vascular sympodia.’
- ‘In addition, these modified leaves displayed a reduced dorsiventrality with ramified and larger epidermal trichomes (not shown).’
- ‘During this time, dorsiventrality was established, but a radicle was not yet differentiated.’
- ‘These results do not indicate that in potatoes the dorsiventrality of the leaves is induced by the stem apex.’
- ‘With the possible exception of some early Chinese fossils, the origin of lamination significantly post-dates determinacy and dorsiventrality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.