One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This album is out of print as the doo-woppers are currently in the studio getting ready to release a new album.’
- ‘It wasn't just the doo-woppers who padded or enriched their repertoire with pop oldies.’
- ‘I eschewed the doo-woppers for the blues and rockabilly types.’
- ‘The only confusing aspect of this version of the play was trying to establish early on what part the doo-woppers played in the production.’
- ‘I certainly don't mean to imply that the doo-woppers don't have problems that need solving, but shouldn't these other items be of some importance and demand equally prompt attention?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.