One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Don't you.‘why doncha write me a nice song’‘dontcha trust me?’
- ‘Doncha watch television?’
- ‘Don'tcha believe me?’
- ‘Doncha love Australia?’
- ‘Bah, geniuses: dontcha just hate 'em?’
- ‘Why doncha write in again and let us know how it's going?’
- ‘Now don'tcha get all upset.’
- ‘Dontcha just wish every OS included this useful feature?’
- ‘Man, doncha ever announce where you are?’
- ‘Kinda obvious, dontcha think?’
- ‘They must be from another planet or something, doncha think?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.