One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you mean that bishops are to be ignored when they speak from their office because they have sinned, then what is the difference between that and Donatism?’
- ‘He illustrates this clash with a thoughtful review of the reform movements, beginning with fourth-century Donatism, that challenged institutional Christianity.’
- ‘Has the man never heard of Augustine's answer to Donatism?’
- ‘He struggled to suppress African Donatism.’
- ‘I haven't heard any stories of mass conversions of Catholic parishes to Judaism or Donatism, but who knows what will happen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.