One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When properly manipulated, bureaucrats can help dominators maintain their tight grip on markets while supplying a convenient scapegoat for unfair rules.’
- ‘The two were well on their way to becoming dominators of the UK trance scene.’
- ‘As the imbalance of power between the two grows, the dominated girl is no longer recognized by her dominator as a subject.’
- ‘But then, human determination, imagination and ingenuity, when put to the service of justice, have had an uncanny and unpredictable way of playing havoc with the plans of dominators.’
- ‘It ought not be surprising at all, then, that whistleblowers get persecuted using all the insidious, ingenious, devious, and oppressive means dominators in our society can apply.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.