One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reason the farmers appear so dominantly in our observations is 70 per cent of the water that's used in Australia is in rural areas.’
- ‘Its brightly coloured domes, apparently built to resemble St Basil's in Moscow, are unusual for a city of dominantly European architecture and are therefore a striking landmark.’
- ‘So, what makes up the polls that have emerged so dominantly in the media coverage of elections?’
- ‘They had dominantly held the market in the palm of their hand for 5 years.’
- ‘Weekly staff meetings are dominantly developmental in focus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.