One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now on TV, it looks like it's filmed in a giant dome-like arena, but in real life it's fairly small and poxy-looking.’
- ‘The ceiling was dome-like but wasn't very high.’
- ‘Human-type figures could be seen inside the glass dome-like structure.’
- ‘This created a dome-like, 20-foot ceiling, which really improved the acoustics.’
- ‘It sits in a specially constructed dome-like room, where the treatment starts by filling the dome with aroma-enriched steam and ends by showering you with warm rain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.