One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it's a doltishly simple plot - so daft that I'm certainly not going to detain you by describing it here - so there didn't seem to me to be too much need.’
- ‘They find it intolerable to think that sentient beings as gross as we are will doltishly persevere.’
- ‘His only purpose was to behave doltishly in dire circumstances to create tension.’
- ‘He seemed totally unperturbed and even a little pleased that I had doltishly knocked on his door.’
- ‘Or I might be sitting doltishly looking out the window.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.