Leather made of or imitating dog's skin, especially as used for gloves.
- ‘The bobtailed, long-necked chestnut, trying to get his head, jerked the left hand, covered by a thick dogskin glove.’
- ‘The two membranes are made of dogskin, which is stretched across the drum with wooden or metal pivots.’
- ‘Among these is the famous dogskin cloak (huruhuru kuri).’
- ‘My reasons for condemning the designer dogskin coats are much more pragmatic.’
- ‘These single colour women's fashion leather gloves are made of dogskin, with acrylic fibre knitted lining.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.