One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Paul is still young and relatively inexperienced at this level, but no one will question his ability, his guts, his doggedness, or his commitment.’
- ‘A touch of humour, a clever retort or even quiet, dominant doggedness can be brilliantly effective - if it comes from a person whose very presence commands respect.’
- ‘I have been impressed by his sheer patience, doggedness, and tenacity.’
- ‘There has always been a furious doggedness to him, a strong-willed purposefulness that drove him, sometimes headlong, through life.’
- ‘Throughout his career he has handled whatever has been thrown at him in a characteristically calm and dignified manner, underpinned by desire and doggedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.