One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He became known as a sharp documenter of the unseen side of New York as the city raced toward development and gentrification in the eighties and nineties.’
- ‘He was the documenter of the techniques and the person who compiled the doctrine learned into a teachable format for the masses.’
- ‘This self-perception requires, with greater or less intensity, that the documenter develop a sense of otherness apart from the documented subject.’
- ‘In this discontinuous and heterogeneous present, the videomaker is witness, participant, and documenter simultaneously.’
- ‘My father held the position of family documenter, but by the time I arrived, he had turned from shooting print film to a more economical and convenient slide film as his preferred means.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.