One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A template that sets out the format and tag structure of an XML- or SGML-compliant document.
- ‘A validating parser scans the XML file and determines if the document is well formed, as specified by either an XML schema or the document type definition.’
- ‘Specifically, it can validate XML data against a document type definition, an XML schema definition language schema, or an XML Data Reduced schema.’
- ‘The fact remains that since it is extensible, XML comes in many flavors, often differentiated from each other by document type definitions, also called DTDs.’
- ‘Then, a document type definition can be written calling on any of the existing modules as needed.’
- ‘To that end, we have previously developed an extensible markup language document type definition, which supports the creation of electronic procedure files in an NCCLS-compatible format.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.