Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A template that sets out the format and tag structure of an XML- or SGML-compliant document.
- ‘A validating parser scans the XML file and determines if the document is well formed, as specified by either an XML schema or the document type definition.’
- ‘The fact remains that since it is extensible, XML comes in many flavors, often differentiated from each other by document type definitions, also called DTDs.’
- ‘To that end, we have previously developed an extensible markup language document type definition, which supports the creation of electronic procedure files in an NCCLS-compatible format.’
- ‘Specifically, it can validate XML data against a document type definition, an XML schema definition language schema, or an XML Data Reduced schema.’
- ‘Then, a document type definition can be written calling on any of the existing modules as needed.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.