One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A template that sets out the format and tag structure of an XML- or SGML-compliant document.
- ‘The fact remains that since it is extensible, XML comes in many flavors, often differentiated from each other by document type definitions, also called DTDs.’
- ‘Then, a document type definition can be written calling on any of the existing modules as needed.’
- ‘To that end, we have previously developed an extensible markup language document type definition, which supports the creation of electronic procedure files in an NCCLS-compatible format.’
- ‘Specifically, it can validate XML data against a document type definition, an XML schema definition language schema, or an XML Data Reduced schema.’
- ‘A validating parser scans the XML file and determines if the document is well formed, as specified by either an XML schema or the document type definition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.