One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One small downside to the couple's do-gooding crusade is the official functions.’
- ‘Jenny, the do-gooding vicar, is living on borrowed time in that she knows her church is to be turned into a health club.’
- ‘This bill is one of those prime examples of middle-class do-gooding.’
- ‘I explain I'm in the market for some do-gooding.’
- ‘All this do-gooding has apparently restored Hilton's television career.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.