One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sensation of spinning around and losing one's balance.‘the medicine can cause dizziness or nausea’
- ‘Call your doctor if you experience dizziness, headache, faintness, muscle weakness, nausea, or chest pain.’
- ‘Last season, he missed games because of fatigue and dizziness and was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat.’
- ‘I paid the cabbie and got out, then took a couple of deep breaths to counter the sudden dizziness that had hit me.’
- ‘I said nothing, fighting the dizziness as I struggled to stand.’
- ‘A wave of dizziness swept over her as she stared down into the darkness.’
- ‘She rested with her back on a tree, and closed her eyes, ignoring the dizziness.’
- ‘It is common to feel dizziness and thirst, and to experience night sweats and low grade fevers.’
- ‘Side effects are usually mild and may include dizziness, headache and constipation.’
- ‘Busch finished seventh but complained of dizziness afterward.’
- ‘He shook his head to get rid of the dizziness, but it only became worst.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.