One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for pointillism
- ‘Seurat's theory of optical mixtures, which he called divisionism, influenced Signac, and the style eventually became known as pointillism.’
- ‘The actual art-historical purpose of this show is to help Signac escape from the shadow of Georges Seurat, the master theorist of pointillism, or divisionism.’
- ‘The artistic movement known as divisionism was an Italian response to the impressionists and post-impressionists.’
- ‘It sounds more as if there is a construct of divisionism on both sides that needs addressing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.