One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This disc has little of the wildly inventive eclecticism of his solo production efforts or DJ sets, but it's a divertingly quirky stop-gap.’
- ‘The story is divertingly told despite some somnambulistic acting by the supporting cast and there's a nice twist at the end.’
- ‘So Simple's chorus features a vocal divertingly speeded up to a cartoon squeak.’
- ‘No matter how fancifully or divertingly, an object lesson is indeed being taught.’
- ‘His passion for climatology is divertingly geeky, and delivers his fondest musings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.