One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to diverticula.
- ‘The inflammatory infiltrate raised the possibility of an infectious granulomatous disease or a conventional diverticular abscess.’
- ‘In addition, no diverticular orifices were identified.’
- ‘This procedure consists of dividing the septum between the cervical esophagus and the diverticular pouch.’
- ‘In the first part of the study, patients with diverticular hemorrhage were treated medically, including transfusions as required.’
- ‘The cause is believed to be related to chronic irritation of the diverticular wall as a result of prolonged food retention.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.