One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another option being investigated is using a pad on the floor and placing flow diverters over some of the ducts to divert the air upward away from the floor.’
- ‘Coolant is now circulating through the engine and coming out through the diverter on the top of the radiator.’
- ‘You can buy diverters that cost less than £5, which will channel water from a downpipe to a water butt or hose.’
- ‘Remove the plumbing fixtures, faucet, handles, shower diverter, drain lever, and water valves.’
- ‘Commercial roof washers range in price from $100 for a water diverter to $600 for a separate roof washer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.