One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And likewise, I try to remain a little distant and aloof, and not reveal too much of myself and my ditziness.’
- ‘Flo is tall, angular and stately, a fascinating mixture of formal hauteur and bohemian ditziness.’
- ‘Jemmey's main characteristic is her silly ditziness, but I never know what to do with her when they're in a crisis.’
- ‘Her episodes of what I can only call ‘ditsiness’ are the stuff of family legends and tonight she surpassed herself.’
- ‘I may not like her ditziness, but I truly admire her intelligence, her ambition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.