One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is all too easy to dismiss him as a ditherer - though there are times when he deserves to be called one - but his success is without question, and potentially without parallel.’
- ‘But Jimmy Carter had a PhD and he was a hopeless ditherer.’
- ‘Everyone else's mandate for smooth evolution remains our ditherers ' charter.’
- ‘Such talk in my view has probably hurt the US in the UN since it gives ditherers and dissemblers there an excuse to continue doing so.’
- ‘Wait 13 months and I guess it's thoughtful review - wait 14 months to allow a review and people might start calling the guy a ditherer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.