One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you weren't such a ditcher and going off to those parties and getting drunk, then mom wouldn't yell at you!’
- ‘Jim is a two-time ditcher who flew 79 operations during the war as an air gunner - always on low-level flights.’
- ‘You're no ditcher - you're a girl who ditched one time and feels terrible about it and won't make that mistake again.’
- ‘Farm implements, a hay rake and a horse-drawn ditcher, were nineteenth-century - no sign of millennial modernity here.’
- ‘Because it was during school hours, the path to her house was generally empty; the ditchers usually hung out in alleys or ruins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.