One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
break up, separate, divide, split up, partition, segregate, part, dismantleView synonyms
- ‘A sudden wave of heat passed over them, causing them to disunite.’
- ‘Its thesis could be the ‘disuniting’ of mountain and plain that began soon after 1900.’
- ‘As the era began, Europe was disunited, and feeble.’
- ‘Perhaps what unites us is what Huntington believes disunites: the multicultural nature of the Spanish language.’
- ‘The traditional leaders need to be vigilant against the political conspiracy and manipulation that disunites their people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.