One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Implied was the image of a dissident, a disturber, and, by extension, a potential political threat.’
- ‘The one who seemed to be the leader stepped toward the disturber with his hand raised to strike.’
- ‘At least the real disturbers aren't there, so they could do nothing without destroying anything.’
- ‘In the eyes of critics, the respectable renegade from the ministry was a dangerous disturber of social order.’
- ‘Thinking that some of my friends were disturbers of my dreams I got out of bed and rushed to the window.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.