One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the eyes of critics, the respectable renegade from the ministry was a dangerous disturber of social order.’
- ‘At least the real disturbers aren't there, so they could do nothing without destroying anything.’
- ‘Thinking that some of my friends were disturbers of my dreams I got out of bed and rushed to the window.’
- ‘Implied was the image of a dissident, a disturber, and, by extension, a potential political threat.’
- ‘The one who seemed to be the leader stepped toward the disturber with his hand raised to strike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.