One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A distributor or distributed version, especially of Linux software or of webzines.‘I was excited enough about this distro that I forked over the cash to buy it’
- ‘From what we can tell, most people accept the need for the distros to unite, as times are tough.’
- ‘This is really the way all distros should operate.’
- ‘In our other articles this week, we've looked at distros that had to be installed to your hard disk before you could use them.’
- ‘It may well be the best of all the packaged distros.’
- ‘Do you administer multiple distributions and find it frustrating that you can find packages for some distros and not others?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.