One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A distributor or distributed version, especially of Linux software or of webzines.‘I was excited enough about this distro that I forked over the cash to buy it’
- ‘From what we can tell, most people accept the need for the distros to unite, as times are tough.’
- ‘In our other articles this week, we've looked at distros that had to be installed to your hard disk before you could use them.’
- ‘This is really the way all distros should operate.’
- ‘Do you administer multiple distributions and find it frustrating that you can find packages for some distros and not others?’
- ‘It may well be the best of all the packaged distros.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.