One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The new appointments raised the number of court distrainers to 119.’
- ‘You may also be able to deal with the arrangements of fines with the distrainer.’
- ‘The Inland Revenue, as a distrainer, will become a preferential creditor in the sum of the sale proceeds.’
- ‘CT will naturally continue to use the services of distrainers in the future.’
- ‘The distrainer [ie., BI] has not provided any money to the petitioner, or for that matter any guarantee in respect of the above-mentioned expenses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.