One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our officers see too many accidents resulting from distracted drivers, so the law was very welcome.’
- ‘Cell phones and distracted drivers are a perilous combination.’
- ‘Today, some of the victims of distracted drivers told their stories in Washington.’
- ‘Banning driving while yakking is politically popular, but it ignores the bigger issue of distracted driving, by focusing on just one cause of distracted drivers.’
- ‘In other words, distracted drivers still know how to drive, but they don't see things well or fast enough to safely use their skills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.