One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These locations correspond to the damage zones where our numerical models predict elevated distortional strain energy densities.’
- ‘At the three modelled upper tip depths, the magnitude of predicted distortional strain energy density remains greater than the critical value.’
- ‘Deformation band propagation, where shear occurs along the band, is predicted by distortional strain energy density.’
- ‘Du & Aydin used distortional strain energy density to create the first models of deformation band propagation in mode II.’
- ‘Love investigated the possibility of the propagation of a purely distortional surface wave..’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.