One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These locations correspond to the damage zones where our numerical models predict elevated distortional strain energy densities.’
- ‘Love investigated the possibility of the propagation of a purely distortional surface wave..’
- ‘At the three modelled upper tip depths, the magnitude of predicted distortional strain energy density remains greater than the critical value.’
- ‘Deformation band propagation, where shear occurs along the band, is predicted by distortional strain energy density.’
- ‘Du & Aydin used distortional strain energy density to create the first models of deformation band propagation in mode II.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.