One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The muscle may be divided, with the second belly attached distally to the radius (near the tuberosity), or even the ulna.’
- ‘The arrow points to a hair that is split distally.’
- ‘Spine ornament varies only slightly, mostly in angle of spinules to the shaft, from nearly perpendicular to distinctly distally angled.’
- ‘In all these species, Bcl-rambo and BH3-only Bid form two distally adjacent genes on opposite strands.’
- ‘Body or contour feathers are pennaceous distally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.