One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The drug problem, family brokenness, identity crisis in youth, theft, HIV-Aids, destabilisation of the education system, lack of rehabilitation services and institutions… They are all catastrophic societal dissolvers.’
- ‘Another gallstone dissolver cannot be taken orally so moctanin has to be given via a catheter through the skin or via an endoscope into the gallbladder.’
- ‘A Texas chemical company has developed a molecular cement dissolver as an alternative to acid for removing hardened concrete from tools, trucks, and other equipment.’
- ‘Oil and water don't mix but are they both good dissolvers?’
- ‘To be effective, the clot dissolvers must be given within 3 hours of stroke onset.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.