One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead of being creators, custodians and disseminators of knowledge they become part of a network of players contributing to problems often identified by external organisations or communities.’
- ‘Ms Rhode said: ‘It is all guesswork because Lowry was a disseminator, he liked to play games with people and tell them what they wanted to hear.’’
- ‘Women appear to be effective disseminators of information; program planners can utilize this valuable information when planning the recruitment stage of future programs.’
- ‘‘As preservers and disseminators of heritage, museums are crucial for building strong communities with strong identities,’ he suggests.’
- ‘The faculty today have moved up from being knowledge disseminators to knowledge creators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.