One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The act of spreading something, especially information, widely; circulation.‘dissemination of public information’
spreading, circulation, distribution, dispersal, diffusionView synonyms
- ‘Social value presupposes the public dissemination of research results.’
- ‘Scant regard is paid to the manifesto and its dissemination among the general public nowadays.’
- ‘One growing concern is dissemination of public information on projects and facilities.’
- ‘When the main tamoxifen trials were published in 1983, dissemination into practice took about five years.’
- ‘The public dissemination of standardised data on clinical outcomes is now established practice in many health systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.