One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The act of spreading something, especially information, widely; circulation.‘dissemination of public information’
spreading, circulation, distribution, dispersal, diffusionView synonyms
- ‘The public dissemination of standardised data on clinical outcomes is now established practice in many health systems.’
- ‘Scant regard is paid to the manifesto and its dissemination among the general public nowadays.’
- ‘When the main tamoxifen trials were published in 1983, dissemination into practice took about five years.’
- ‘Social value presupposes the public dissemination of research results.’
- ‘One growing concern is dissemination of public information on projects and facilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.