One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here John proved to be a brilliant dissector and investigator.’
- ‘The Periosteal dissectors and scissors are 12 cm long and they may be straight or curved.’
- ‘It was not known in Edinburgh or London, when I demonstrated it, and it is now detected in one of thirty subjects, when dissectors are attentive.’
- ‘A submuscular pocket is created using specially designed dissectors.’
- ‘No lesser homage must be paid to them by dissectors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.