One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Does giftedness sometimes lead to an uncooperative attitude or disruptiveness?’
- ‘Common sense in a capitalist system tends to dictate the importance of the former and the disruptiveness of the latter.’
- ‘It is a suicidal folly to condone, much less encourage, any anarchic agenda, overlooking its disruptiveness in the national context.’
- ‘All evidence points towards its disruptiveness and the fact that the organization and its leadership was not a part of the freedom struggle.’
- ‘Can you disaggregate the student's disruptiveness from his being out of step with the rest of the class?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.