One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So even though IP telephony is a potentially disruptive technology for the marketplace, it doesn't act disruptively in people's lives.’
- ‘Much of what Reed writes here seems accurate, though again he is distracted by the desire to find in this detail a disruptively textual aspect.’
- ‘But the latter strove disruptively for extreme changes in religion and the law, until the moderate majority, to Cromwell's relief, staged a walk-out on 12 December and resigned their authority back into his hands.’
- ‘Some of this oxygen was converted into ozone and the developing ozone layer gave needed protection from disruptively energetic ultraviolet radiation.’
- ‘What nobody has done yet, though, is to extrapolate these plans into other crisis areas where too many reporters chomp around disruptively in too little space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.